Monday, July 21, 2008

190708:the dark knight





day of movie: saturday
movie title: the dark knight
showtime: 15:00-17:40
cinema: gurney gsc, hall 2
ticket price: RM10
type: action, comic hero, humour, love, psychology
rating: ****
opinion: why so serious?.......... must say the joker has taken over the batman! the movie even show "batman" died!!! Heath Ledger's acting as joker was excellent in leading ppl's mind to think & remember his slogan - "why so serious?" Worth watching to get your mind to do a little thinking ;)


quoted: I really look like a man with a plan, Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. You know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's. Maroni has plans. Gordon has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that what happened to you and your girlfriend wasn't personal, you know I'm telling the truth. -Joker

No comments: