Monday, November 10, 2008

101108:a year & a half years' today

why things always repeat eventho time flies a year & a half ago. why life is always full with obstacles for us to face like wave in the ocean. you may get minor wave today, bigger wave tomorrow & giant wave god knows when! sometimes i really donot know how to answer questions like...
Q: eh.. wat's up ar?
A: wat wat's up?
Q: wat are you up to?
A: wat wat i am up to?
Q: my thing how?
A: wat thing how?
questions like tat always being asked to a wrong person for wrong reason. how could that person expect incorrect person to answer all that questions? however, after mr Q explained & shown me evidents which relates to his question, i am stunned and speechless, yet felt that my life is once more being threatened, and this time, being exploited! i was not the right person to answer that questions, but i am personally related to the person who was supposed to provide the good answers. for own safety reason, it would be better for me to calm the situation and make conversation with mr Q than letting him to non-stop questioning and expecting a good answer from someone not related to the question. for that, i left my past & today's experience in that room. I shall stand up and speak up for my own right from today onwards. I WILL MAKE IT!!!

No comments: