Monday, April 13, 2009

130409:impressive day

it was the unusual monday as it happened to be my most impressive day eversince i stayed in the big house.

it is time for zofox's surfing trip at bali. therefore she left her 2 dotters with trust of me to militery train them to do the right things upon her return in 5 days time. so i started my day at 6am by dropping zofox off at the airport and prepared breakfast for ash, muf & myself. i was 15mins late to work and things already piled up to be completed by noon.

at 12.30pm, drove home to check on lunch preparation by the maid and it was surprisingly well done. cleaned up the dogs' mess and fed them lunch too.

phone calls kept coming in after lunch and problems, deadlines were raised. i can hardly find my head and yet i managed to complete my job tasks by 6pm. mrs doubtfire & shocku wanted to go jusco shopping, thought i would have time to relax myself. However, mrs doubtfire instructed me to go home and prepare dinner of the nite with the maid instead. =(

got home to prepare and cooked dinner for the family, fed ash & muf. did cardio exercise, wiped, combed ash & muf, washed the toilet & etc.

finally i hit the sack at 1am & it was an exhausting day yet impressive.

No comments: