Sunday, December 20, 2009

201209:a very christmas @ pavillion


my 1st visit to pavillion... I love the ambience of the main event area... it was so red, so sparkle, so crowded, so warmth, so family, so lovely... which made us the "kids" being chicky to self shot under the tall xmas tree... haha (thanks to roy & em for the photoshooting tips i learnt from you during last xmas @ orchard road)


the christmas trees are filled with sparkling deco....


the crowd at the long staircase with giant curtains... but wait! there is a PAUL FRANK retail on the 2nd floor! hahaha..... NICESH!

**&**&**&**&**&**&**&**&**
Oooooo.... and before i forget this special date....

Happy Birthday my dearest buddy Evilman!!!

I hope you can hear me from HK! Wish you have a fantastic bday & may many merry (mary?)returns.... hahaha... and i miss you heaps ;)

No comments: