Tuesday, March 10, 2009

100309:egoist = me, myself & i

sms received. content: pls pick me up in 10mins time, tq. (time:2.42pm)
missed call. (time 2.46pm)

arrived destination, "din you receive my sms? i waited for 15mins! i better depend on myself as no one else is depend-able"

i appeal by showing proof via the records on my mobile.
conclusion, "it was all YOUR fault, your mobile phone is not working properly, my calculation on my watch is the accurate ones!"

to cut the story short, i may be the youngest under the same roof, i chose not to continue argueing over split milk with an egoist, but it doesnt meant I am a coward. i suggest to sms "PICK ME UP NOW" in future than giving "time allowance" for ppl to drive to the destination.






1 comment:

roylah said...

did u draw that?
haha
chill chill.. being young in family.. got good and bad... (mostly kena bully)

:D

rrrrrrr