Monday, March 2, 2009

020309: the 25 random things about kaedtales

something about ka--tales

1. I'm a very gemini person, I switch between 2 characters...
2. I prefer plain colours than multi-colours, unless they are great combo
3. Zara & H&M are my favourite retail outlets, eventho just window shopping
4. I wear comfortable shoes than just for the funky look
5. I owned 5 mobile phones in 9 years. (First mobile was a Blue Ericsson 768, T18 & I switched to Nokia 3310, 8310 & currently using 7370).
6. Movies that is Funny & has a story lines always suit me... I can repeatedly watch Steven Chow's movies more than 10 times till I registered the dialogues in my mind...which means I have a range of Steven Chow's vcds & dvds

7. Annual Travelling is a MUST! It helps to boost up my energy & wardrobe. Haha....
8. I always love Hong Kong... wish to visit Japan, Milan, Spain, Africa 1 day...
9. I can never resist Sushi, Sashime & Thai Som Tam...
10. I speaks 7 languages... wish i can learn more than just that...
11. 170cm is my ideal height... too bad i am 6cm shorter
12. "On diet" is almost my everyday thing, cos i desire to look slim fit & healthy...eventho media ad are all photoshopped
13. I like to have ice-cream occasionally...baskin robins' greentea, jamoca almond fudge, rainbow sorbet; gelatotismo's passionfruits, strawberry & etc...& i dont quite like chocolate
14. I have been on 2 bike rides in my life, once on a super bike & once on a chopper
15. Cardio, swimming, badminton, outdoor cycling are my favourite exercise....just depends whether I am keen to do it or not
16. I do karaokey once in a blue moon
17. I wish to know Steven Chow, Sandra Ng, Jan Lam & Wong Zhi Wah in person... I also have a range of Talk Show collections of Jan Lam & Wong Zhi Wah, originally bought from HK
18. Faye Wong & Eason Chan were the only 2 concerts I have been...Watching Concert Stand Up Comedy/Talk Show at Hong Hum Centre is one of the MUST DO THING before i die
19. I think Tony Leung Chew Wai's eyes are attractive; Daniel Wu's body is nice; David Beckam's look is good; Takashi Kaneshiro's voice is manly
20. I blog to de-stress
21. I know a famous Australian Illustrator, Mr Shaun Tan in person! He is such a low profile, humour, friendly and gentleman! (
www.shauntan.net)
22. Saint Bernard is a huge dogs, too bad they cant live in tropica country, if not I wish to own one
23. I self-learnt cooking 10yrs ago & I still cook dishes at home... sang choy bao is my famous dish
24. I drink warm/hot drinks during meals
25. I love speeding & have potential to be a crazy driver at times

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

something about --edtales

1. small eyes + little eyebrow + spec + high nose + big mouth + chubby face + carpet hair = me
2. ppl's first impression on me is often lan si. cool, air-kao (mute), batu
3. i can be friendly, fierce, noisy/talkative, stone... after getting to know me bit better
4. i'm a person who is tidy, detail, hygienic, but usually get commented as "yim jim", ma huan (troublesome), huan swan lo
5. i'm a slow cooker (introvert)
6. i like sports: i play all kinds of balls, without balls also no problem.
7. i like fruits very much: i eat all types of fruits, my special love starts with "L", L = Liulian (durian)
8. No one else beat me as pizza king, roti king, satay king (unbeaten record: eaten 150 big sticks after big seafood meal)
9. things that i dislike: dancing (i bet u have never seen batu dance before), smoking (cos it is smelly), gambling (no luck)
10. my favourite toy: badz badz maru because he looks like me
11. i'm shop-san (shopping-god) & i appreciate nicesh fashion, shoes, accessories and any nicesh things
12. nike (tops 70%, bottom 30%), adidas (tops 10%, bottoms 90%)
13. my weak point: soft heart (especially to girls, pls don’t cry in front of me)
14. i'm sensitive, would even have my tears drop over a cartoon show
15. i'm not good in consoling ppl but i am a good listener
16. i'm not a romantic guy, i'm a traditional man who keep love feelings to myself
17. i'm not an expressive person
18. i love my family and i'm proud to have all of them in my life
19. i love children especially cute cute baby girls
20. it is not recommended to ask me "where to makan?", cos my all time answer is: "cincai".... haha
21. i feel more awake at night only
22. books are my sleeping pills
23. i baka in languages
24. i have keratoconus (level 80% already) on my left eye (check dictionary to find out)
25. my right arm has a big tattoo and 2 small ones on my achilles' tendon / behind my ankles... thinking to have another one but i've already received a warning letter

No comments: