Wednesday, January 14, 2009

140109:been to hell day

was browsing thru newspaper at the office, mrs doubtfire waved at me & invited me to join her in a meeting room. without doubt, i washed my hands & join her.

there were 1 old woman in greyish white hair, 1 specky young lady, tank & mom in that meeting room. the moment i walked in, mrs doubtfire stood up & excused herself, left the room.

i sat down & noticed that i have got FUCKING PUNKED BY MRS DOUBTFIRE !

it was a product sales talk about their clothings can HEAL any sickness, which the ppl commented is a magic scam clothings at online forum!

anyway, it was conducted in mandarine thru out the meeting, even the slideshows & videos. after 20mins, tank received an intercom & he walked out of the room while the greyish white hair woman continued to elaborate on her product miracles which can heal various types of sickness.

time flies another 20mins later, the specky young lady asked me for the direction to the loo. so i stood up & ascotted her. Meanwhile, the greyish white hair lady continue looking at the laptop screen presenting to herself on the users who witness the products.

while waiting for the specky lady, i walked to mrs doubtfire's room & wonder....

me: are u interested to know & buy the product.

mrs doubtfire: no la, just giving face to my friend, we already have! just let her finish & go!

me: but.... she is still at her chapter 5 only, i dont think she will wanna go....


so then i ascotted the specky lady back to the meeting room after like.. a 5min break? & we went back in to continue chapter 6....

when she was at chapter 9.. tank reappeared himself & walked into the room.

tank: sorry that we have to cut you short, but MRS. DOUBTFIRE & i have an appointment in the island at 6pm & it is already 5.15pm, we are gonna be late. i tot it was a short meeting....

grey woman: oh, i see, ok, understood. but let me show me the last thing before i go....

her handed her mouse to roll over another slideshow file & clicked!

OH FUCK!!! IT WAS THE SAME FUCKING PRESENTATION IN ENGLISH VERSION!!!!!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& there she goes.. began the verbal presentation with supported catalogues all over again!

finally, I SPOKE!

me: ok, enough of showing supported proof. after an hour plus, WE GET THE IDEA of what your products can do...

*grey bitch continues to explain to tank....

tank: ok ok.. thank you for everything, maybe you can leave me your website, i can go search on the web and ask mrs doubtfire to contact this young lady if we would like to purchase. we really need to go by now, the bridge gonna be in big jam already... my SIS & I need to go now!

i stood up & went to grab my bags & walked out of the building! while tank already hopped into his harrier. he picked me up & drifted out the guard house!!!!!!!!!!! till now, we hide ourselves at home & wrote this blog.

*tank mentioned "mrs doubtfire & i got a meeting"... at first.
**tank said "sis & i got to go now!"... at last.

No comments: