Friday, January 16, 2009

1601009:The Women

Why am I going on & on about this? What was my point here? I've gotto find out why... at this particular juncture, my whole world has come tumbling down?

I've spent an entire lifetime trying to be everything to everyone.... and somehow, somebody is always disappointed.

Leah Miller's secret of life:
Don't Give A Shit About Anybody. Be Selfish!

Becos once you ask yourself the question "what about me?"...everything changes for the better.

After all, WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

---------

Q: What makes beauty a real beauty?

Real beauty is real authenticity & it's pretty much as simple as that. Honestly, it takes some cultivation to know who you are with all the mixed messages and different kind of cultural demands of who you should be.

A sense of humor is really a beautiful thing. Be kind to yourself.

People become beautiful when you feel their confidence. Becos it will come & it will evolve & you will see just how spectacular your "differences" are.

Becos they beautiful thing about being a woman is that we are so many things. Being a woman is a gift.

No comments: